Finance Your Nissan at Our Bloomington Nissan Dealership
Buying a new 2019 Nissan Rogue, 2019 Nissan Altima, or pre-owned car from O'Brien Nissan of Bloomington is a wise decision ... and allowing our Bloomington Nissan dealer to take care of your Nissan financing needs is even wiser! The choices you make can either save you or cost you a lot of money, so of course you want to make the right decision and save money! Our O’Brien Nissan finance center professionals are here to guide you through the decision-making process.
Several factors will affect that decision, including your credit rating, the available interest rate, what kind of a monthly payment you can afford and whether you lease or buy. Our O'Brien Nissan of Bloomington finance professionals will help educate you on all of those decisions. It’s in our best interest to help you make a good decision. When we help you make good decisions you have a greater chance of returning to us for your next Mitsubishi purchase, and that’s exactly what we want.
Because of our direct relationship with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC) and many other local and nationl lending institutions, we can more times than not offer lower rates than your bank ... and we handle all the paperwork while you're buying your new, used, or certified pre-owned Nissan, which makes the buying process easier and faster for you. We can usually get a response about your loan in a matter of minutes -- while going through a bank or other direct lenders on your own can take a lot more of your time. With our Diamond Retail Plan, you'll be able to choose term lengths up to 84 months to get the lowest possible payment. And you can even apply for Nissan financing online in advance to speed up the process.
Leasing is ideal for people who drive fewer than 15,000 miles per year, take good care of their vehicle, and want a new car every 2-4 years.
Nissan's SignatureLEASE® offers more choices than your average lease program. Terms range from 24–60 months.
By leasing a vehicle you can usually:
- Get a bigger, better-equipped vehicle than what you could purchase for the same amount.
- Pay only for the portion of the car's life you use (which means a lower monthly payment).
- Receive tax benefits if used for business (depending on the lease, state, and tax laws).
- Invest any savings in appreciating assets like stocks, bonds, etc.
- Spread applicable sales tax across monthly payments (varies by state).
- Enjoy end-of-lease options: you can buy the car, lease another vehicle, or explore other choices.
Visit our O'Brien Nissan Dealership in Bloomington, IL, to get details and learn about specific terms. When your lease is at the end of its term, there are a few things to keep in mind as you prepare for what's next. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC) makes the process easy for you.
- Get a New Nissan - Turn in your current vehicle and lease or buy a new Nissan.
- Keep Your Nissan - Keep the Nissan you are currently driving and avoid potential charges.
- Return Your Nissan - If you decide to return your Nissan, we'll make the process as easy as possible.
We'll be in touch with you as the end of your lease approaches. NMAC sends out letters prior to the end of your lease. The letters provide details on your options above and include a wear-and-use guidebook.
Questions about Nissan financing or leasing? Please contact us at 309-807-1337. You may also stop in our Nissan dealer serving Normal, IL, Peoria, Pekin, and all surrounding areas for help with your Nissan financing or leasing needs. We hope you make the right decision and let the O'Brien Nissan of Bloomington Financing Department help you today!