Careers at O'Brien Nissan of Bloomington
At O'Brien Nissan of Bloomington near Peoria, IL, we take pride in being a place where people enjoy coming to work because they know they make a difference. Our team members are our greatest asset, and together we're working to achieve the highest levels of excellence in vehicle sales and service. We have a team-oriented culture of excellence and trust which pushes us all to be our best every day.
Our customers are important to us. They're family. We want every one of cour customers to feel valued and cared about whenever they visit our dealership. Every day, O'Brien Nissan of Bloomington teammates recommit themselves to exceeding the expectations of our customers.
Ideal candidates seeking to join our organization will possess a desire to work in a team environment, have an obsessive commitment to exceeding customer expectations, and have high levels of energy and the desire to be the best at whatever they do.
We offer a competitive benefits package and we provide our team members with the tools, support and training to reach their highest potential with opportunities for career advancement and excellent compensation.
If you are interested in seeking employment with us or if you would like more information about positions that will be opening soon, please use the form below to apply. You can also contact us here at our Nissan dealer serving Normal, Peoria, Decatur, Bloomington, and all surrounding areas!
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Jump start your career at O'Brien Team Nissan. We are currently looking for driven, dedicated individuals to join our winning team. Ideal candidates must have previous automotive experience, must have tools, great mechanical skills and be able to pass pre-employment screens. ASE Certifications heavily preferred. Complete job application below.
- Must be an experienced Automotive Service Technician; Nissan or other import experience preferred!
- The successful applicant must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Knowledge of all shop equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Basic computer skills required
- Adhere to company policies, OSHA regulations and any other city/state mandated regulations
- Special tools are provided, but applicant must have own tools
As vehicles are getting more and more technologically advanced and customer service is becoming even more critical, we are in need of a Product Specialist to assist our clients in a professional and dynamic sales environment. The ideal candidate is technology-oriented and has exceptional customer service skills. Complete job application below.
- Pro-actively approach customers in the showroom to welcome them and see if they need any assistance
- Keep up to date with the latest product information
- Provide customers with specification information about all products
- Ensure all dealership staff are up to date on the latest product information and that their knowledge is of a high standard
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new and used vehicle features
- Dealership orientation welcome tour – introducing customers to the various points of interest of the dealership
- Follow-up with prospective buyers post visit
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business
- Responsible for the preparation of the showroom, ensuring a strong selection of demo cars are available and that the showroom is always presentable for customers
- Valid U.S. Driver's license and a clean driving record
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Team oriented attitude
- Strong desire to succeed
- Great customer service skills
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Work/life balance – flexible hours
- Ability to work days, nights and weekends as needed
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance and work attire.
- Clean driving record/ valid drivers license.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
- Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving on sales goals