Lease or Buy?
Looking for new cars for sale near Peoria, IL? At O’Brien Nissan of Bloomington, our Nissan finance department in Normal, IL helps you decide whether buying or leasing is the right option for you. Whatever option you choose, be sure to check out or new car specials to get the lowest prices! Visit your Springfield Nissan car dealer to talk to a representative today!
Who's an ideal candidate for leasing?
If you cherish that fresh new car smell every few years, then leasing is an option for you! Not only will you get the opportunity to drive a new vehicle every two or three years or so, you'll always be up-to-date on the latest technology features.
Leasing is ideal for those who keep their Nissan vehicles in good shape and who drive fewer than 15,000 miles a year; although mileage allowances can be adjusted and factored into costs before lease inception.
So ... What's the Best Choice?
We can help you make the right decision but it's your choice. What makes more sense for your current financial situation? What is better for you and your family in the long run? Do you want to drive a new car every two to four years? Let our team here at O'Brien Nissan provide you with the information you need to make a confident decision.
Traditional car loans are based on the full price of the vehicle, but a lease is based on only a percentage of the car's full price, meaning you pay the difference between the car's price and what the expected value is at the end of the lease.
Once you choose your new Nissan you agree to the current value of the car you want, and you agree on the period of time you want to use it ... let's say three years. At the end of those three years, it will still have a value, but you don't have to pay for the extra value you won't be using. Instead, that's taken off in the beginning and you just pay for the value during the three years you're leasing the car. After that you can choose to turn it in for a new Nissan lease, or to pay the extra value (known as the residual) and buy out your lease.
The decision to lease typically appeals to drivers who like the latest in technology and want to drive a new Nissan every few years. These people are not interested in owning a car for an extended period of time, and only want to pay for the portion of the car that they are using. If you are eager to get behind the wheel of a new Nissan vehicle but want a lower monthly payment, then you should look into your leasing options today at O'Brien Nissan of Bloomington.
What are the top benefits of leasing a Nissan?
- Get more car for less: With a lease you may be able to afford a better-equipped car than you could when buying.Only pay for what you use: You're only responsible for covering a portion of the car's overall value rather than having to pay for its full value like you would when purchasing.
- Pay less each month: Since you only pay for what you use, lease payments can be significantly lower than payments that are made toward buying a car.
- Tax deduction: If used for business, your car payments may be written off when you do your taxes.
- Warranty coverage: The length of Nissan's new car warranties typically aligns with the length of most lease terms, meaning drivers can enjoy the protection a warranty provides throughout the duration of a lease in most cases.
- Fewer maintenance worries: Leased cars are newer and newer vehicles generally don't require major repairs or frequent service.
- Easy end-of-lease process: At the end of your lease, all you have to decide is whether you want to turn in your car and walk away, purchase the car or lease another vehicle.
O'Brien Nissan offers the latest manufacturer incentives, including many great lease offers on popular Nissan models. If you're interested in leasing a car or truck in Bloomington, Normal, Peoria, Champaign of the surround area, visit us to explore your options!